Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.86 system map - Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Today we release the complete version of the system map for Discovery Freelancer 4.86: The Exiles. The map was created by Blodo. As you may be aware, an incomplete version of the system map was leaked some time ago without intention. Differences of this version are mostly cosmetical: some errors and misprints were corrected.

[Image: map_sm.jpg]

You can view the whole map by following this link.

Update:
The map was updated with numerous fixes for system paths and spelling errors. Thanks to everyone who reported the mistakes!

We also present a .png version of the updated map that you can download right here.
*sighs*
Igiss, you forgot Galli--
Oh no.
There it is.
Half the size of Sirius.
:D
Rheinland only gets one new system. Q_Q
so what will be in this Lambda?
Nice work, dear developers.
' Wrote:Rheinland only gets one new system. Q_Q
Cheer up! At least it doesn't lose any.
Agreed with Rheinland, but that's a nice expansion of Gallia, was missing something. Ii felt... incomplete. Hopefully this solves the problem.
Any chance you guys can redecorate the map so that it looks more like the last one?

What I mean is, the last one made it a lot clearer to see which systems belonged to which territory:

4.85 Map
Oh, i sense my beloved tau 23 will become crowded....:D.... being a bottle neck...

Edit:
GOOD WORK
Hmm, I wonder what'll be in Tau-117. Is it a Guard system or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14