Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: maskedfranktrans.png]

[A man with a mask on half of his face appears on the screen. He starts talking on a very serious tone, with a thick voice.]
First of all, I would like to say thank you for even looking at this; a transmission coming from a man that endured a lot. But a man that now, knows what he can do. And the only thing that he can do before his time ends is to claim revenge. You don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about this...
[Points a finger at his mask]
Behind this mask is a scar, left there by a policeman. But this scar is nothing compared to the one in my heart. God damn you, Liberty! My son, my daughter and my wife...
[Stops, drinks some wine, lights a cigar and continues]
I'm sorry, the wave took me... anyway. Here's what I want to propose: I will need a fighter, a good fighter and that Bayonet of yours seems to fit this description. What do you say? Can I buy a full equipped Bayonet? Money, I have money. Just say a price. There's no need to add that I won't kill any of you or your allies. My main action ground will be Liberty, which means I will be helping your forces when possible.
[Puts his finger on a button to close the transmission]
Oh and, contact me on this channel. I encrypted it enough, I think.
[Presses that button]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

' Wrote:
To All individuals interested in the acquisition of Lane Hacker Technology :

Do not ask.

The Lane Hackers will only consider technology transfer requests from an official executive of your faction. In Rogue-speak, that means 'da boss'. No requests will be considered if made by anyone else. Individuals will be denied without regard for any prior or existing arrangements.
...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...