Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problem starting Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay... because I wanted to play SP again with a kind of different setting I installed SWWT, another mod. After some problems it worked, but then some problem with the Original Freelancer and the Discovery Setup appeared: everytime I come to the title screen, the game minimizes and then crashes. I put down my priorities and threw out SWWT, but still no change. I reinstalled Freelancer, still the same problem. I don`t have any idea how to fix it or how to deal with it in general, I am not so good with the computers... anyone have an Idea?
Since I got some weird helping tries I will go further into the thing.

I can install, deinstall and reinstall the game. The Game starts by doubleclicking on the icon. the first two animations start, then the Freelancer Logo appears and THEN it happens. Before any option appears.
The problem is almost certainly related to the content.dll file not being in the DLLS/BIN directory. Check that it is present in this directory.
Cannon, you are the best cme here, let me hug ya:)

If you need help with anything, just tell me:)

Okay, Freelancer is running again, now I just need to apply the mods again. Shouldnt take too long:)