Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just quick question;
Can the Conference Zoner GB be used under FL ID/MERC ID and FL/IFF?

Thanks in adivance
' Wrote:Just quick question;
Can the Conference Zoner GB be used under FL ID/MERC ID and FL/IFF?

Thanks in adivance

No.

No.

No.

Faction approval required.
yes - of course you can use it.... its appreciated when you seek guidance and an agreement with the factions ... but it is NOT a requirement when its down to the RULES.
' Wrote:yes - of course you can use it.... its appreciated when you seek guidance and an agreement with the factions ... but it is NOT a requirement when its down to the RULES.

Actually Jinx, it is now part of the rules.

If a Freelancer/Merc ID wants to use a Zoner Gunboat they ask Charles, Doc, or myself. All of which will direct them to the ZA Tech Request channel.
what - they get sanctioned when they re not asking? - thats rubbish, seriously. imo asking is a courtesy - just like greeting and introducing someone new is a courtesy - not doing it is rude ... but nothing to get totally upset about.

however - if its now in the RULES that you have to ask - you can ignore my previous statement, which belongs to the past, when ppl were considered to be responsible and not suspect of being ruining others RP by default unless proven the opposite.
' Wrote:what - they get sanctioned when they re not asking? - thats rubbish, seriously.

Merc/Freelancer IDs are purple to Zoner tech on the Tech Chart.

Admins changed it awhile back for their own reasons.
it's all down to the tech chart these days. Restrictions now defines us.
I current got a Conference. But under Zoner ID /IFF

But i would like to Freelancer it
Where do i post/ask?
just to clear it up ...

the conference is a rather weak GB, BECAUSE it was meant to be rather open for everyone....

why else would it be the second largest public gunboat ( just after the bret GB ( nomad GB doesn t count, cause it has keeper GB weapons and plays in a different league ) ) - with a small powerplant.

if its restricted now - maybe we can boast its powerplant up to what a heavy GB ought to have...

edit:

we have purple on the tech chart now? - its been a while that i checked it out ... back then, i think we had red ( don t use ), white ( ask please ) and green ( good to go ) - easy system for everyone to understand.
' Wrote:just to clear it up ...

the conference is a rather weak GB, BECAUSE it was meant to be rather open for everyone....
It dosent really mather to me , I see speed and agility when s?people see firepower, i use only Basic Turrets and a CAU8 on it

So!?How to i get permit ? Or i dont neeed? im kind confused here:wacko:
Pages: 1 2 3 4