Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can I haz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
.... my merc released from Bastila or at least sanction thread with info what I've done and how long I can't with this character?

(japanese name)
Is that the one that has a loadout that you can't have without a posted approval from the faction leader, which we couldn't find last night when we were doing all the FR5's?

(Post the name for it so we can look - we ended up putting several mercs in Bastille last night.)
Kenji_Konakeda

Like to sell that loadout then please, and we'll make preparations for your release.
Or we can have them removed for you ? Your choice sir ...
Yea I'll do it... but can I ask you first what is wrong with GMG ship armed with GMG guns?
I don't recall you requesting GMG stuff and to be put on our list. I do recall a recent approval for Lk~ ships though so I am gonna update that real fast heheh.
You have a merc ID old son, not a GMG one ... Makes you non-faction affiliated.
And it would appear you don't have permission for the ship either, that needs to go as well now.
' Wrote:I don't recall you requesting GMG stuff and to be put on our list. I do recall a recent approval for Lk~ ships though so I am gonna update that real fast heheh.

Ouch... these guns are being sold at almost any GMG base in sigmas (not only in guard system) to anyone just a little bit green with this faction and there is like 0 (zero) info saying "hey stupido, these are only for members of certain guild which is ??? (by the way which is?)"... that confused me enough to buy them.

' Wrote:You have a merc ID old son, not a GMG one ... Makes you non-faction affiliated.

correct... but not entirely

' Wrote:And it would appear you don't have permission for the ship either, that needs to go as well now.

Why and from who?
You clearly know where the RP 24/7 Rules subforum is.
Continue reading with this...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32197
You're a merc. You're not GMG - faction or indie doesn't matter for this, but you're not GMG.

So you need to ask the GMG| faction.

They're very reasonable, though. It won't be hard to get them approved.

Pretty much every faction ship/gun works like this for Freelancers and Mercs... really, by looking for GMG guns, you've probably picked the easiest faction to get approval from. Just, y'know, ask. You'll probably have to pay a bit, but if you claim a few bounties from their board they'll usually refund that payment.

Edit: Prowler, I'm not convinced your paramilitary doesn't consist of ninjas.
Pages: 1 2 3