Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to the people of thy fine server from Ukrainian Freelancer!

My name is Korvin, and I am totally new to this server and game probably too. the thing is, I played couple years ago on Hamburgh City and Elite Games servers, but I got tired of pointless duels and PvP. At that moment I didn't know about Discovery mod\server (also my English was terrible), so I just left. Trying to find nice space simulator with multiplayer I came to FL again. But now I found out about this amazing server with roleplay and stuff. Though my English isn't that great, as you can see, I will try to us all of my knowledge to develop good RP skills.

So far there is so much about all these fractions and factions that I'm lost a bit. I've read lots of tutorials, rules, message dumps, but I still need some advice on where to go next. So if someone here is speaking Russian, i would love to talk to him on ICQ: 334205278.

If not, I will just go and bother some Angels. Thanks everybody, and especially admins for this amazing mod.:yahoo:
Read the rules, make friends, have fun, don't screw up like I did.:P

Also, it's 'faction', not 'fraction'.
I was almost sure that there are both factions and fractions. Fractions (Like Outcasts, Corsairs) are made of factions (clans like [TBH]). Tell me if I'm wrong
Firstly welcome to discovery and hope you have fun, also it's just Faction, using your examples the Corsairs and Outcasts are factions and things like TBH and whatnot are also factions, just as humans and not NPCs.
Oh, thanks then, i was mislead by one discussion then.