Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Armored Transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The wiki says the Pelican is primarily a lawful ship. However, seeing as there is nothing unlawful that's comparable, would it be fine for an unlawful faction to use one?

Yep, the thread is as simple as that.
Its purely civilian. And since setting up is an oorp process, everybody can buy one. Only drawback is the lack of a CD so its kind of limited in its use.
Civilian = Yes, unlawfuls can use.
I find that you have to take all of Ash's reviews of ships with a full shaker of salt when it comes to roleplay application. He has a few good points about them, but it seems that more often than not, he's way too anal about their usage - or basically off target on a good many things, even past their usage. Salt, take it with those reviews. (As one should with everything.)
As has been said yes, unlawfuls can use it.

Basically if something is "Civilian", pretty much anyone can use it.

There may be some specific groups that can't use civilian stuff, check the tech chart for more.
I can't see a problem with any unlawfull faction using it, and as far as I know, quite a few already do, and for a long time no less, without any "incidents".

PS: Jeremy is waiting, haha