Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Return of a Freelancer Addict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to you all,

Ive just completed a 2 year Accountancy Course & like a drug Im back playing Freelancer within days. Everything was deleted its like getting an uber Admin Sanction.

Last time I was on I did a bit of empire building with the Bretonian Junkers (which took up an incredible amount of my time) but I wont be doing that this time! Oh no :nono: Ill probably start another 3 year course so Ill let others make those hard decisions & Ill just have a laugh & RP with the willing.

Ive normally played as a Junker or Pirate in the past, but Im going to try having some law-abiding characters. Thanks to Jammi for the generous donation and once Ive had a drift about and re-familiarised myself with Sirius Ill take you up on your offer.

See in space.

Jason
Yeah, it's good to see you about again. As I said, the start-up offer is always there.

Good luck and all that fluff.
Hey! Welcome Back and Enjoy your Stay!
It's always good to try new RPs and all... So, See you in space!;)
Welcome back!

THE NOMADS BLEW UP TOLEDO
Howdy there . . Good to see you back . . .

. . All in all, it's the same way here as it was when you left. Names might have changed, but that's about it . . (Just double check the rules to be sure . . Never trust a Red-Neck) :)

I think i remember you. Welcome back Mr. Taffic.
Good to have you back. Bowex are a great bunch, you'll find a welcoming home there.

Looking forward to teaming up again, my friend!!

Edit: Don't forget, tou are more important that the other guys! :P
' Wrote:Howdy there . . Good to see you back . . .

. . All in all, it's the same way here as it was when you left. Names might have changed, but that's about it . . (Just double check the rules to be sure . . Never trust a Red-Neck) :)
Ah yes the rules - roughly translate to "if you play like a turd, expect to be treaded as a turd" :)
I'll be good & I'll never trust xenos.

' Wrote:Looking forward to teaming up again, my friend!!
Freighter Baiter time again - I'm ready now mate :D
Hi Taffic!

I just got back from a long vacation myself and started all over again. I'm mostly playing GMG nowadays to keep things fresh. We had the same idea about trying corporate for a change.

Good to see you back!
Welcome back:cool:
Pages: 1 2