Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: how do i be a lawful pirate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i want to make a RP that pirates liberty ships that carry illegal cargo or cargo to pass the embargo. at the same time i want to have neutral relations with the liberty navy.. RP wise would this make sense? this is like a vigilante but taking things to a more extreme level.

the moment i placed a pirate ID i became hostile with all lawful groups... RP wise i don't want this so i'm asking if there is another way.
Rep Ex id? Simple and 100% lawful.Behemoth with chain-fire and TCD ,cap 8 -you can rob even GBs if you have skills.
Passing cargo will make you an enemy of Liberty, or at least, they'll ask for a fine and your to drop the cargo. Depends on the fine though.

Also, to not get attacked by the local pirates and rapscallions, you need to be on good terms with them, but that means bad terms with the law.

Either way, you have to pick a side. The Zoners are the best bet, but everyone hates them.

I've never heard of a lawful pirate...
Queen Carina's Privateers do that.

You could turn LSF/LN/LPI and enforce the embargo... but a pirate going out for Liberty? Sorry, we don't hand out Letters of Marque:P
' Wrote:I've never heard of a lawful pirate...

QCP...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Zapp.
QCP? I don't call them pirates, I call them hired interdiction pilots.
They're bleedin' pirates:PEven the Bretonian government admits it now. IIRC they're all wanted by Bretonia for charges of piracy or something. Though the BAF turns a blind eye to them...
so basically i should get an LSF RP that sniffs out those who i suspect attempting to break the embargo? (before they enter texas)

because this is what i initially intended to do... its kinda hard having 3 liberty BS's chase after me all the time though. (as a pirate ID)
That or a vary opinonated junker.
LSF doesn't really do the cargo interdiction thing, its the LPI or LN
Pages: 1 2