Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty & Rheinland Battle Transports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a reason to why Liberty and Rheinland don't produce their own versions of these awesome 4200 cargo mini cruisers?

I mean, since there's a Bretonian one (Shire) and Kusari one (Akegata) it'd only make since if the remaining houses have invested in beefing up their own transports with layers of armour and insane amounts of firepower to fend off hostiles, since the battle transports are such successes.

There appears to be a gap which should be filled here.

Well, Rheinland was supposed to get one, but then Jinx put it as 'low priority' making me Q_Q
Liberty is getting one
' Wrote:Liberty is getting one

That's what I wanted to hear.

I've been itching for a Shire for quite some time now, but too lazy to ask Bowex for one.

Bombers? They'll have to chew through my cap8 armour first, if they don't die of boredom that is.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the futility of transports against bombers. It just occured to me as quite strange as only two major houses have developed these efficient transports fit for pretty much everything except for bombers.

Psst Els, your sig is too tall.
Quote:Psst Els, your sig is too tall.

But it's the same size as yours Q_Q
' Wrote:
Psst Els, your sig is too tall.

' Wrote:But it's the same size as yours Q_Q

Ha, it really is too .

Anyway, yes

Id like to see some more violent Liberty Transport around since all I do is trade, and I do enjoy the confusion of pirates as the die to my Akegata in Kusari.