Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order + BW Ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can someone explain to me why BW vessels are red for the Order when we have a sparkling relation with the Zoners?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sleeptime now. I'll read responses in the morning.
Well, depends on what BW ship... But most of them are more or less manufactured by Outcasts, and relations there aren't all that great.
Don't think BW transport would be so problematic, where Sabre would be rather... bad. I would say.
Saying that.

The [HA] use Sabres and they're Vigilantes under Police tag? might be navy not sure.

They use them so I see no reason why every other faction out there can't.
It's pretty fubar if you ask me. For the longest time, it was said that "Borderworlds =/= Outcast!" around here, and now the admins are decreeing the exact opposite.
Isn't the BWT free use for pretty much everyone?

But the rest of the line is, well, yeah... Why can't the Order use BW Tech?
Well, I DO know BW isn't directly Outcast, yet it's the most affilated group. And yes, one time, it was told it is restriced to them, now it's "Not Outcast by any chance". Someone say it is, someone not.

Last Time I entered Liberty with BW fighter with civil guns and FL ID/IFF, I got thrown out by the navy. Had no affilation or history with any unlawfull group. Just the ship. So...
Probably because you have your own shipline, and you are being encouraged to use it.
Because the BW's line is still more or less restricted to gray areas, rather then being as open market as it is
hmm tech chart fail?... order is friendly with bundschuhs yeah? and they sell them! so i think order has the Opportunity to get them... in rp view

the other thing is... why order would buy them if they have a own powerfull shipline?

example: Nephthys has more power, more regen, more hull than sabre
God almighty, The Corsairs will want them next ... Just no gents, use your own please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11