Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WHAT!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dusty is from California. He may not know it, but he just loves Hollywood with all his heart, even when they enable Uwe Boll's movie holocaust into the world.
Poor Keanu. What has he done to deserve your derision? You love him really. You know you do.

[Image: keanu_reeves1.jpg]
Oh no! This might be as bad as Dragon Ball Z or <strike>Avatar</strike> The Last Airbender or the upcoming live action Akira or Street Fighter or the upcoming King of Fighters movie! Or even the American graphic novels The Losers or The Spirit or Jonah Hex!

Seriously. Stop it, Hollywood. It is okay to make less movies instead of placing large piles of cash in a dumpster and burning it.
NOTHING can be as bad as what they are planning for the live action Akira. Even Keanu isn't as bad as having Jaden Smith playing Tetsuo I refuse to believe it.
Rofl, a Cowboy Bebop movie would be ridiculous, no matter who plays in it. Not saying this because I don't love the anime.
How many people here are actually anime freaks?
Better question how many people here are NOT anime freaks.
I dig this music.
http://z0r.de/1573

Reeves as Spike?
Don't see it happening.

"Yes. I am. Spike. Heheh. <twitch> "

Who's gonna play ed?!?!?!?
' Wrote:Poor Keanu. What has he done to deserve your derision? You love him really. You know you do.

[Image: keanu_reeves1.jpg]

i'd hit that.

also, ive seen an animated cowboy beebop (or whatever it's named) flick.

wasn't amused.
Remember the Death Note movie? Yes? And now, that was not Holywood. Holywood's worse. They have to destroy all good that's left in the world.
What the f*** is a Cowboy Bebop?
Pages: 1 2 3