Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: When flying a nomad morph...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When flying a nomad morph, lightly armed-

Is "Alright, lets do this quick" or "Engaging nomad threat" a fair amount of RP? I mean, its a nomad...
I'm of the opinion that Nomads don't really need RP to kill things, and neither do things need much RP to kill Nomads.

I'm sure there will be those who differ, and those with official word somewhere.
YOu mean... what can people do about your morph??
Yes, they can shoot you, but if ALL WHAT THEY SAY IS:

"Alright, let's do this quick"
or
"Engaging nomad threat"

That's not even enough to attack a Corsair Battleship, LWB ID, Blood Dragon guns and Freelancer IFF in the middle of New York with a Xenos char.

Roleplay is required by the people, for the people.
Sprolf... A nomad Morph can't attack anyone except in self-defence last I checked...

About other people attacking it - well, it's like all the other engaging situations I'd say.
Respect the generalities.

And to answer the original question without idealism and with only legalism: No, it's not enough.
The above mentioned is definatly not sufficient for an Attack...but you know Liberty;)
First off, a Nomad Morph cannot initiate any attack, just to be clear on that.

Secondly, even when it's blue, you need to have proper RP before attacking. Nomads (as Treewyrm and I were discussing before the recent event) are susceptible to be ganked in the worst way. (I'm not sure if there's a best way to be ganked, but that's another discussion.) However and regardless, rule 5.2 must still be followed.