Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hola Amigos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Freelancers..

Its about time I got around to posting here.. I dont get to play games as much as I used to.. kids n RL eat my spare time. (One solution there has been to get my stepson playing here when I do hehe..)
Im an old punker/nerd.. played FL since its release on a few servers.. (Always with the name Sanford Holo).. Been on Internode, Getonit, Game-arena, Excelcia, Asgard, and now here..
Ive got to say that the Discovery Mod easily takes the cake.. Biggest and best yet, and from what Ive seen, the community here looks cool too. No doubt thats why the mod and server are going so strong. Your forums and particularly the wiki are excellent.
Well, freelancing in a Dromedary for the moment.. dont know yet what Im going to RP or who I might join.. Got to write some background and shipslog entries once I do.

cya in space eh?

Welcome:cool:
Welcome, I hope you will stay here for long

~Chev.
Heh, Seems you know what you're doing and how things work around here, so Just Good luck, Enjoy your Stay and... See you in space!;)