Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Clarification for underlevels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured a separate thread may be needed for this..

A lot of questions are being asked as some have been using under levels characters they them selves posses or paying under levels to involve themselves in INRP situations and using under level status to hide behind.

I think a nice clarification the the CIVI id would be is if they involve themselves in INRP situations, the under 30 protection vanishes AND appropriate IN rp consequences can be effected (IE can be put on KOS lists or Criminal databases). Appropriate ss are required for proof, lack of them gets the regular ban hammer.

Examples of involving themselves would be:

Passing bots/bats

Broadcasting false maydays for people

Following groups around and broadcasting their positions.

That's all for now.
Ramming is another one that's happened to me a few times. While with a starflier you can just swat them with your ship, even a Rhino is going to be able to survive a lot of contact- and while ramming caps is illegal, someone you can't shoot at ramming your Adv. Train can keep you from docking until the cows come home.

Also, just to be clear- if someone is using the Recruit ID "irresponsibly", all bets are off, yes? Leave them to their missions, but if they mess with you they're fair game even in a starflea?