Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Reputation Thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Outcasts will now find it impossible to dock on Hessian bases, reasons being an RP thing done ages ago explaining why they are no longer kissing cousins, which sadly some Outcasts have demonstrated ignorance of in recent weeks in their attempts to rob people bloody everywhere.

Whether or not local Hessians chose to take their lunch money and give them wedgies remains to be seen. But the bases have shut their doors to them.

Questions/complaints etc.
How does mother cat carry it's cub on his neck without ripping the skin?
Thick skin and no paitence.
Finally! ^^
What about LWB, Bundies and Unioners?

And what about OC rep on those IDs?
Wait a second, at what point did it become okay for Outcasts to operate in the same space as Hessians anyway? I've never seen any Outcast NPCs anywhere near the Omegas or Dresden. Why not just nip the problem at the bud and say that, like the Corsairs and Liberty/Tau, Outcasts can't go to Rheinland/Omegas?
' Wrote:Why not just nip the problem at the bud and say that, like the Corsairs and Liberty/Tau, Outcasts can't go to Rheinland/Omegas?
This. Also I've never encountered an Outcast NPC in Bretonia space, only local unlawfuls and Corsairs.
' Wrote:This. Also I've never encountered an Outcast NPC in Bretonia space, only local unlawfuls and Corsairs.
New London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Leeds have those NPCs, definately.

, Outcasts and Hessians have weak chances to meet in Omicron Theta, Sigma-13, Omicron Gamma. ._.
' Wrote:This. Also I've never encountered an Outcast NPC in Bretonia space, only local unlawfuls and Corsairs.

*points at the outcast base in Newcastle*
' Wrote:Wait a second, at what point did it become okay for Outcasts to operate in the same space as Hessians anyway? I've never seen any Outcast NPCs anywhere near the Omegas or Dresden. Why not just nip the problem at the bud and say that, like the Corsairs and Liberty/Tau, Outcasts can't go to Rheinland/Omegas?

Unless the Outcast in question has super-special-fun-roleplay which requires him to go down to the Omegas and the borders of Rheinland.

Individual roleplay shouldn't be hindered by faction roleplay.
There are legit reasons for such excursions. Das Wilde gets weekly checkups from the dear Doctor, he's helping us with... things. Evil things.

However, I wouldn't expect it to be easy. They have no friends down there other than aforementioned evil aliens (who aren't keen on allowing them to be seen with each other, much less dock or base together). Methinks this is a step in the right direction.
Pages: 1 2