Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: May I know why are all my accounts banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo.. ~7 months ago I pretty much left Disco, left my chars(some of them) on care of friends. Today, I tried to log on to see if any of my characters are still alive, but I found that all my accounts have been banned. However, I can't find the reason, post or any mention of when and why, so if anyone could let me know, that'd be great.
You're back?

And...

Search is your friend!:)
Yeah Kapi also got banned for mysterious reasons and then he talked to an Admin and it was resolved.

In Kapi's case he simply got caught in an IP-range, so might be the same mistake in your case.

But yeah, talk to an Admin. You coming back by the way Tic?:)

- Sina
Haven't you read it, my friend? He searched already.
Possibly coming back, when/if this gets resolved.
*Waves* I'M A NOOB! Welcome back whoever you are!:lol:
You still have 31516151371513 billion credits to spare?
MUAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH, YOU CAN'T STICK 4 MISSILES TO A BOMBER ANYMORE! JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*points and laughs some more*
Quote:left my chars(some of them) on care of friends

maybe you trusted the wrong "friends" and they went on a lolwhutting spree with your chars:P
TIC!!1111!!!11

I hope you never get those BS's back, NEVER. Then you can never kill anyone again BAHAHAHAHHAHA

On a more serious note, hope it gets resolved and you get your 92873469287346928374692873462342 credits back again.:cool:
Pages: 1 2