Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's going Freelancer community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm starting to play Freelancer...... it crashes when i open it..... but my friend will try to fix it ^^

Well i don't know what should i write here....:Dsee you guys in space:):yahoo::yahoo::P
Welcome to Discovery:)

Read Rules dont break em. Roleplay and have lots of fun.
oooo lemme see....rule overveiw for newbs

1...you get blown up in a fight by another player...no returning to that system for four hours....this is to prevent escalation of fights that disrupt game

2...make sure you always got id on,,,make sure its the proper one too...make sure yer ship and equip matches that id ok...ask someone about the tech chart and for them to explain it as well
' Wrote:oooo lemme see....rule overveiw for newbs
1...you get blown up in a fight by another player...no returning to that system for four hours....this is to prevent escalation of fights that disrupt game

2...make sure you always got id on,,,make sure its the proper one too...make sure yer ship and equip matches that id ok...ask someone about the tech chart and for them to explain it as well
Yes i know those rules.....Friend plays this game very mutch and i have heard him talking about it.....
'Ello there:)Welcome to the Community. Read, understand and obey the rules of this server, but more important, have lots of fun. But no seriously, read and obey the rules. :rtfm:
' Wrote:oooo lemme see....rule overveiw for newbs

Erm... this is not the only rules... there are much more which you must to know :mellow:

BTW: Welcome, and have a fun :)
Of course there are more rules, but those are probably the more frequently broken ones by newbies. 5.2 aside.