Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cutlass/Falcata debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
' Wrote:As promised in the previous post, here is the complete list of ships that are most probably going to be available for 4.86:

============================================

Cutlass (BW bomber) by Nighthawk

============================================
' Wrote:One question,
Does this mean the Falcata will become Outcast only and this Cutlass will become the new universal BW Bomber?

Not like it personally matters to me but I was just curious.
' Wrote:Edit: Yes, the Cutlass is a direct model replace for the Falcatta. Everything else remains the same.
' Wrote:Yes
' Wrote:Ehmn.. what? Which one is correct?
Falcata is replaced by this Cutlass.
Falcata (Outcast only) isn't replaced by Cutlass, Cutlass is new model added.
' Wrote:Falcata receives a fat maltise cross on it and become Outcast ship. BW variant will be the Cutglass.Both ships will be in. Or as far I understood it.
' Wrote:Erm, as far I know, the Cutlass is going to replace the Falcata.
PLEASE SOMEONE.. Admin.. Dev.. decide what are you going to do with Falcata and Cutlass. By the look of it no one knows what is going to happen with these two ships.. best would be if Igiss says whats true and what now.. after this I only believe him.
Cutlass would replace Falcatta while still being a BW ship. Or at least, thatw as the original Intention. Might have changed now
' Wrote:Cutlass would replace Falcatta while still being a BW ship. Or at least, thatw as the original Intention. Might have changed now

Most logical answer right here, I'd say.
It is logical to me.. but then again Mjolnir (dev ?) said different.. I am just confused.
As i understand the earlier posts in various topics right then:

Falcata is going to be Outcast only exclusive etc.
Cutlass = new bomber for BW shipline.
Everyone.. stop posting.

*waiting Igiss to say last words about this topic*
It isn't a replace all the other ships in the list have replace in it if it is.
*chuckles* I think we can start bidding like a hell on chances to see The Great One here 8-)
its quite certain that the cutlass model will replace the falcata model ( hence - a direct model / mesh switch ) - which won t affect anyone - ppl flying a falcata now will fly a cutlass model later.

its just not clear yet if the falcata model will be re-introduced as an "extra" ship ( like separating the BW civilian line and the BW line that outcasts have claimed )

stats will probably fully identical though - since both ships are 99% the same in shape and size. - the falcata shows more "roundish" lines - the cutlass more "straight" edges - but thats basicly all there is.
Meh it was an Outcast Ship before it suddenly became a Borderworld Ship. Replacing the Falcata with the Cutlass, then changing it back to Outcast would be the best Thing to do.

Jameson would be happy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6