Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hola Discovery Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola! Hola!

This is Jack Torrance:)

When I say Jack Torrance... I mean THIS ONE Jack Torrance, right?:D:D:D

All right... sorry, bad joke...

Few words about me and my experience:
I play Freelancer for quite a long time. Almost all my online-Freelancer-life was connected to the Hamburg City Server. I played there A LOT, mainly as independent Pirate - BRUJAH (mayby somebody remembers me from these days?:DIt would be great...). Anyway I had a great oportunity to learn some basics of Freelancer - RPG right on Hamburg City Server, cause when I first entered there, it was FILLED with Clans, that had their own strict rules of behaviour, speaking, acting, teritories, allies, enemies and systems of course. Credits goes especially to GREATEST CLAN AND PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET ONLINE - THE RONINS from Kusari!!! I hope you're still somewhere in Space guys...:D

There, on Hamburg City Server I learned what's good FL RPG, even if server rules didn't forced anyone to act like that.

When I say I learned, I mean by that how to show respect to my enemies (if they are worth it of course), how to gain respect of enemies by following own code of behaviour, strictly based on honor (remember: even thief can have his honor and ethic code). I learned how to make friends by helping people, just to make an example - one of newbies I helped financially and taught him piracy after few years become a leader of most powerful pirate clan on this server - The Wolfs... I was suprised too:DSo as you see it's worth to help strangers, you newer know WHO they will BECOME:)

Anyway, after Hamburg I had a little brake, then checked Discovery and I was impressed, but I played quite short period of time and resigned because of work mayby, I don't really remember right now.

Now I'm back, I hope for good:)Still a total newbie but willing to learn what you all created here (I mean Devs, Admins and PLAYERS). Some of you may already met some of my chars - Jack "Dziki" Torrance (independent Pirate - my main char) and Anton Chigurh (Outcast).

I hope we're going to have a great fun together, I'm willing to learn more and more about good Freelancer RPG! And I hope I will help a little to make a Discovery Community stronger!

See you All in space,

Jack Torrance

P.S. SORRY for my english, it's not good, but I'm doin' my best. Just give me some time please...;)
What no one as said hai?

:)HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
hola ?C?mo andas?