Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Post your 'Trade Routes'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hrm, I got a semi-RP, semi-Powertrading one...

but more into power trading

Freeport 10 (Niobium) -> Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria (Deuterium) ->Battleship Isis
Battleship Isis (Empty) -> Freeport 11 (or you can take some O2, if you want some few k profit for ammo:P)
Freeport 11 (Iridium) -> Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria (Deuterium) -> Freeport 10

the Niobium from fp10 to gc brings the most money I think, but if you want to do a semi-2base route, leave out anything with fp11, and just go from GC to isis/fp11 and back.

I get like..35million or something in my zoner whale, and it's not that long to do, however, the only problems I face are nomads in kappa/delta, since I'm neutral to mostly everyone else, wouldn't know about you.

Consider yourself warned
-----------------------

Also..did some one say pirating miners is easier ? If you mean Tau 23...partially easy, partially very hard.

I myself, by pirating just miners, have made enough cash to re-buy my hydra, and load it with razors and all, and I still got 25million to spare..and that's just miners...BUT..you gotta do it right..

Example of what happens:

You (Pirate): ''lolo miner gimme 8 mil r dai''
Miner: ''please don't kill me''
*LOADS of credits has been transfered to your account*

Now, from the Hard perspective

Miner: ''Uhm..ok..wait a sec''
Colonial Pilot comin' outta no where: 'sup pirate..lookin' at the sights ? Oh and, 'ello there miner.
You: Err... greetings Colonial (-.-'')...yeah, just looking around, see if the miner is doin' allright
*colonial pilot stays*
*you go*
*you dont get cash*

BUT..you might be fiesty, so this might happen:

Miner: ''Uhm..ok..wait a sec''
Colonial Pilot comin' outta no where: 'sup pirate..lookin' at the sights ? Oh and, 'ello there miner.
You: No, I want his cash, dont stand in my way
Miner: *gasps*
Colonial Pilot: Whatever, engaging.
You: You're defending that Miner ? you'll die for it !
Colonial Pilot: ''Yeah right''
*3 more Colonials come outta nowhere*
1st Colonial Pilot: 'sup
Others: Hey whats that thing attackin' you ?
1st Colonial Pilot: Dunno, lets kill it
Other: Mmmkay, engaging.
Good one for starting traders who want a decent, short and profitable trip:

Take MOX from Trenton Outpost to Baltimore Shipyard
Take Scientists from Baltimore Shipyard to Planet Manhattan

The trip from Trenton to Baltimore is one if not the most profitable in game if you look at the time/profit. It makes you around 200k profit on 1000 cargo for a 2 minute trip (distance is 80k total). Not to mention that its in the New York system and its one lane (Manhattan > ford bush) so the chance of being pirated there is very minimal.

pro's:

+ fast
+ good profit margin
+ safe

con's:

- There are better routes that make more profit
- Boring.. while safe just flying up and down one lane gets boring
- No big gratification after travelling all over the universes, with the fear of being pirated at any time and then seeing the big cash profit at the end.
Hmmmm

I had a few, but Nah, seen a few of these threads where runs get posted and all of the sudden pirates show up on those runs, especially ones who Power Pirate..........
Well after skimming through the thread ive found the most popular, helpful and most profitable runs.

I see that many people comment on minning niobium for great credits.

Also a run with niobium from Tau-37, Freeport ten to New york, Baltimore Shipyard, thats $1889 profit on each piece, also with this run you can then take neon ($1537 per unit profit) back to Tau-37 from planet manhattan, Freeport 10 and then niobium back to New york and so on.

Then theres the BIG run posted that can potentially give you the cash:

Barrier Gate (Coronado) Black Market Munitions (3110400)->
Fort McMurray (Alberta) H-Fuel (1688400)->
Kingsington Shipping Platform (New London) Mini Machinery (2422800)->
Toronto Station (Ontario) Platinum (6678000)->
Leipzig Station (Dresden) High Temperature Alloy (5425200)->
Newark Station (New York) Robotic Components (2260800)->
Fort Severn (Ontario) H-Fuel (1774800)->
Arranmore (Dublin) Gold (6292800)->
Narita Outpost (New Tokyo) Mining Machinery (2430000)->
Falkland Base (Tau-37) Niobium (5904000)->
Planet Manhatten (New York) Neon (4399200)->
Planet Kyushu (Kyushu) Light Arms (3837600)->
Cape Wrath (Newcastle) Cardamine (4291200)->
Buffalo (New York) Blood Diamonds (2318400)->
Pauda Base (Galileo) Counterfiet Software (9104400)->
Solarius Station (Omega 11) Diamonds (4892400)->
Scarborough Station (New Castle) Super Alloy (4201200)->
Yokohama Shipyard (New Tokyo) Engine Components (4676400)->
Baltimore Shipyard (New York) H-Fuel (1101600)->
Alcatraz Depot (California) Light Arms (500400)->
Barrier Gate (Coronado)
--- Then Repeat ---

If followed correctly this run has the potential to earn large amounts.
Also remember, the bigger your cargo the bigger the profit, im unsure of the cargo that person used above but the main fact is that it works and you can do it.
You know..after looking at it for some few minutes, it makes sense, though..the length of it, hopefully I can complete one without getting disconnected or something...though I'd imagine it'd bring loads of credits..

Also, is that a pure powertrading run, or does it have any..supplying-a-base-RP/whatever behind it ?

But I think I'll try
Yea when i first saw it I thought it was alot of seperate runs, then i was like oh, They all link.
So yea. Personally i havnt done it so im not too sure. But i'd like some one to try it and post how it went. It could be quite a good run. We will see. Thanks

Hah I like your signature.
The best one ever is this

Gold (Graves Station, Dublin) to Ingolstadt Station, Munich.

Millitary Vehicles (Planet Nueremberg, Munich) to EITHER - BATTLESHIP MCDUFF ($15,700) or BATTLESHIP NAGASAKI (????, Its in the 14k I know)

A main part of these runs is that it. loops i guess. so that you dont like say run the gold from dublin to munich then theres no good runs from munich. Ah the military vehicles to those Battleships. Thing is, where do they link to. Some trade runs that make massive profit one way dont always have a return run which can be worse in the end compared to other runs. All perception i guess.
THat big route is exactly what indie smugglers should be doing. Big runs around the world
' Wrote:Hah I like your signature.

Of course you do :D

Also...it's actually fun to haul different types of ores, there was this guy with,

3k gold ore
1k niobium ore
0.9k cobalt ore

and he was selling it, just a fun way to do stuff, after mining of course, hauling ore can be more fun than mining+ hauling yourself, I mean if you're into trading. Instead of shooting rocks all day.

also, I don't think the black market munitions thingie isn't used much, I mean...yeah. They could make it a little more profitable so people would actually smuggle that thing around. RP-wise it should be very profitable, as the non-corsair/outcast faction's only way to get equipment is via the black market munitions.

Or they can kill people for em, but the smuggling is easier.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6