Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

My name is Miori and I just found my Freelancer cd again and wanted to play again so I ended up here ^_^

I'm working on a RP profile which I will post in a few days:D

So say hi to me if you see me floating by ^^

:yahoo:

Ohh and I kipnaped the TV to play Freelancer ^^

whahaa!:

[Image: img0373wp.th.jpg]
Well a big howdy to ya . . .

I wish you the best here and I know they will be a lot of folks here to give ya a hand if ya need it . .

Just make sure you offer a decent ransom on that TV you kidnapped, OK? . :)

If you need any help, give me or any other member here a shout . . .

Welcome to the community!

Always nice to see new names floating about. Start up a freelancer and get yourself reacquainted with the houses and factions, then you can chose some start points for a few great in-depth characters and maybe even join an official faction or two.

I'm sure someone will come along with all of the forum rules links but the two biggest ones that will help you out of the Server Rules, and the beginners guide on the wiki.
Damn... Your setup looks perfect for a battleship captain! >:D You'll just lean back and enjoy your acomplishments!

Anyway... Welcome to Disco! Have fun!
Welcome [Image: emoticon-0103-cool.gif]

Nice setup you have there.

Also, what are those trees that are visible through the window? Some fools on skype are saying that I'm stupid cuz I think you live in jungle...[Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
' Wrote:Some fools on skype are saying that I'm stupid cuz I think you live in jungle...[Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]

Yeah Will, in the mighty Jungle : ))
' Wrote:Welcome [Image: emoticon-0103-cool.gif]

Nice setup you have there.

Also, what are those trees that are visible through the window? Some fools on skype are saying that I'm stupid cuz I think you live in jungle...[Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]

xD I'm sorry but I don't live in a jungle but you're close I live in The Netherlands:D

And thank you all for the welcome ^_^
Welcome welcome. Don't feed the trolls.

They're on the brink of starvation!
It wasn't a troll post at all. Those trees simply looked like bamboo trees to me, dunno why. Thanks for the answer Miori
I think he was referring to trolls as a whole, Clayton.
But it's good you think of yourself as one.:D

Also sweet setup Miori, made me lol.:P