Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have your Codename
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uhm Hey.

Guy in Gallia? You were in possession of a codename and then was killed? I tractored in your cargo and found your ******* Codename. I thought to give it back to you if you would like it back.

And to make sure you are the real guy and not some random guy looking to score a codename...

-What was the Codename
-What was in your Cargo Hold
-What System
-anything else that might help
-How you died

So yeah....hope I can return this codename to you...

Uhhmmm if an admin could help that would be great...

ok lets try a random guess XD

-Promethius
-Cadamine
-Omega-3
-NPC

:P
If you didn't lose a Codename, dont post in this thread. Lets keep the debauchery to a minimum.
<strike>Codename: HOODLUM
Cargo hold: This is simple. I had cargo, of course.
System: Solar.
How I died: Eating from McDonald's.

Anything else that might help? Okay. I will raep you if you don't give it to me?</strike>

EDIT: OSHI-... Thought it was Flood. Darn you masternerdguy for tricking me into posting! >.<
Well you could be a villain and keep it...

Gallic salvage laws apply.
I'd rather not keep it. I didnt find it, I practially stole it. My conscious would be better if I could just return it...
Your mother will be proud of you ...So ...honest
<strike>Oh so you're the one with the horrible RP and PvPwhore attitude.</strike>

Not mine, but I was there.

Edit: At least if this is the incident i'm thinking of.
I wish the guy who took my four codenames would be so kind like you.
I know who it is. Ill alert him. We were on teamspeak when he suddenly started shouting and cursing because he just "exsploded" and didnt know who I kept telling him those npc's SNIPE with those snacs but well. This will make him vary happy.
Pages: 1 2