Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play World of Warcraft, to let you all know, so yeah.

Anyways I discovered this mod (LOL!) a few years back, while I did play open sp, a year ago.

I started playing Freelancer Universe earlier this month, it was fun, but I wanted to find something better, so there.

My name is Beauregard, it's French, although I'm mainly Italian. My Great Grandmother, was Italian, but lived in France. My Great great great Grandfather is from Germany, my last name is Schauffer. Don't troll for that.

I play the character by the name of Zuljy on Crushridge, USA.

I plan to switch through games, so yah.

Listen, I'm reading the rules, and I am going to play tomorrow.

I can roleplay fairly well, in my opinion, and I like to talk/type smart, atleast I think I am. I played on Feathermoon, so I roleplayed, but I like syfy, the channel. I watched Serenity on there, and the show firefly. And other ones.

I promise I won't speak of aliens and stuff, instead of the nomads. Trust me, I sorta know what the plot is, I'm reading the history right now, and I played the game more than 20 times.
Now on this forum, I can't press enter anymore, so ya. Anyways, I'll let you all know who I will be in-game, and stuff, give me monies? Kidding, I'll can do it myself, I hope. My skype is: beauferds ... beauferd is a name my friends came up with. Anyways. Oh I like to build computers, which I bet alot of people do aroud here, but what could be um, cool, is that I am 13. Trust me though I don't sound like I am though, maybe 14/15. Yeah, so add me, and stuff. I'll edit this when I get started.
Oh by the way look at the join date, this was a friends account, who suggest to me this mod. he never played, and I changed the name, so you guys would have more forum space, I guess, if it's worth anything, Cheers.
Hello there, and welcome!
Welcome
You read rules, we like you
You play by rules, we luv you ('Ceot lolwuts, they haters)
You break rules, we send Pedobear to eat you.

And out in space, have fun, PewPew only in Conneticut, and New York, or that big place where people.... oh yeah, Sirius...

Hey, you may see me round Bretonia sumwheres, I've restated again for about the fith time or summin redonculus... But hey, Have fun...
' Wrote:('Ceot lolwuts, they haters)

: ((((((((
_No Hate Hate No!
D:
Hello and welcome! :cool:
' Wrote:: ((((((((

I meant 'Cept, not 'Ceot... lolage
Welcome to Discovery.
First thing you should do: Read the Rules
Second thing: Go out there and have fun. Also, try joining Gateway), we'll give you 10 million to start up a ship, and you get a fancy tag and we tell you good trade routes.

You'll probably want to watch out for: Xenos, Nomads, Das Wilde, Keepers, Phantoms, SCRA, and the Aoi Isejin, all of which will happily kill you. Also watch out for the [*]. They are the scariest pirates in Sirius. Fear them. FEAR THEM!!!

Good luck out there, and remember. Everything counts in large amounts, even swarms of starfliers.
Welcome to disco! Enjoy your stay and don't feed the forum trolls...