Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: which class 9 guns and code guns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which ones?

i need the darkest looking class 9 guns possible

and i need the choose the darkest looking code too...some look interesting...like taranis..heimdall and hammerfall..also dulzian
I've got a few Heimdalls, If you're interested.
no thanks.heimdall looks like a darker red version of the magma hammer weapons

also...how is red similar to black?

please people i need mentions of black colored weapons
Only black guns I know are Xeno Class 9s

Dark red is the darkest you get when it comes to Codenames I think.
' Wrote:no thanks.heimdall looks like a darker red version of the magma hammer weapons
also...how is red similar to black?
please people i need mentions of black colored weapons

Well.. I never said it was similar to black... -_- You did say this:
Quote:and i need the choose the darkest looking code too...some look interesting...like taranis..heimdall and hammerfall..also dulzian

So that's why I offered.. Next time, know what you posted:P
nah...that was an example of what i considering a good example of dark

i didnt feel the need to be a stickler+poet and say exactly why i thought of those three

without heimdal...which do you guys think is the sexyest looking black-ish wep out there i nthe codes?

(ive seen tantos that are darker than xeno weps)
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?ti...ss_10_Guns

There you go, dude.. have a look and decide for yourself.

: how much for the HEIMDALLs?
He, like myself, is going for looks when using Codes. But I am not sure I know of any Codes as dark as you want them to be if Heimdalls aren't enough. I can only think of one really dark projectile that creates the darkest effect on impact; the Nomad Singularity Cannon. A very rare sight due to ID needed and bomber needed. Well if you manage to find dark class 9's consider CERBs as well, they are like Green Buckshots and might mix well with black. I use CERBs myself and they are decent in combat as well, certainly not top notch but decent.
IMHO the darkest looking are the purple ones..
like dulzian, dark blossom, medusa
ah thanks very much guys...

you see thats the kind of advice i wanted...

cause equip is great sure

but what really counts is the person behind the ship..and the skill and motivation

and hoenstly im a nutcase so having my ship fashion coordinated boosts my motivation with the ever known "coolness" factor
Pages: 1 2