Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: young nomads in sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
welp....its stated that the nomad trial id can be used for two things

trying out for keepers

or rping as a juvenile nomad

now i noticed that there are vastly increasing numbers of baby nomad flitting across sirius

trouble is...the nomad light fighter they use can pack alot of heat and deadly if piloted properly

and whats more interesting is that the baby nomads in sirius now outnumber the keepers around 5 to 1..maybe more

quickly these guys are becoming a force to be reckoned with...and ive already notied through me studys tha some are taking on unofficial faction like qualitys...flying in massive formatios sometimes

and since there isnt an official nomad based faction for the baby nomad id...and the new ruels state that there shall only be one official faction per official id...then this gets a little problematic

cause i dont know about you...but anyone here remember the old days of starflea swarm syndrome?

a fully loaded and fully skilled nomad light fighter of the baby noamd type is a heck of alot more powerfull than a starflea

ok so thoughts guys?

i know the nomad babys can onyl attack in self defense

but say a huge nomad baby formation is cruising along and accidentally meets a trigger happy gank squad....id say a massive and devastating battle could erupt

thoughts..opinions..solutions...post em all here
... You're seriously complaining about that :/ well you've said so yourself, they can only attack in self defense. I highly doubt that even the most mentally deficient of pilots would attack the "swarm" of nomads you speak of - and if someone were to be dumb enough to do so, then Darwin would dictate that he should be removed from the gene pool in the most painful way possible.
i agree with yer post there

the darwin award...given to an individual who is so stupid that they do something stupidly suicidal which removes there damaging genetic code from the world...saving us all
I killed group of 3 just other day. I guess i win award. Oops no i killed em all. Point is. those pests do little to nothing against cap ships. They are limited in what they can mount,and if abusing that? report them. If not pew pew dead baby blue mini. I do how ever agree they are getting annoying,and in numbers can cause damage to a trader/fighter/bomber. much bigger then that need not fear em.
' Wrote:I killed group of 3 just other day. I guess i win award. Oops no i killed em all. Point is. those pests do little to nothing against cap ships. They are limited in what they can mount,and if abusing that? report them. If not pew pew dead baby blue mini. I do how ever agree they are getting annoying,and in numbers can cause damage to a trader/fighter/bomber. much bigger then that need not fear em.
I'm not PvPing, anyway. I'll die easily.:P
' Wrote:I killed group of 3 just other day. I guess i win award. Oops no i killed em all. Point is. those pests do little to nothing against cap ships. They are limited in what they can mount,and if abusing that? report them. If not pew pew dead baby blue mini. I do how ever agree they are getting annoying,and in numbers can cause damage to a trader/fighter/bomber. much bigger then that need not fear em.

Morphs are not supposed to attack. The reason they hang out in packs is the result of them being hunted down. It's absolutely ludicrous that you mention hunting the poor buggers in a battleship. They exist purely to RP, not be punched like a baby with teh downs. I mean really...

You gloat about this? Oh well. Maybe if you listened to what they had to say.

As for the main topic? That's not supposed to happen. Ever. Sure, there's a lot, but know that the Keepers monitors a few that come to them. There's a recruitment thread and everything. Those who don't go there will stay Morphs that can only attack in self defense.

If you see Morphs attacking without provocation or not in self defense, please report them. That is against the rules.
Shagohad Wrote:Morphs are not supposed to attack. The reason they hang out in packs is the result of them being hunted down. It's absolutely ludicrous that you mention hunting the poor buggers in a battleship. They exist purely to RP, not be punched like a baby with teh downs. I mean really...

Its absolutely ludicrous that you flame someone for doing the only logical RP thing there is when he sees a swarm of 3 nomads in his home, especially if it was in house space. Staying and casually chatting with them would have been rather ridiculous.

If at least they were in nomad systems, it wouldnt be so bad. It would actually be pretty cool to have nomad swarms in Delta and stayed in the omicrons. Would be interesting and logical both RP and pvp-wise.

But since they are dumped into liberty space and forced to get noticed, you have half of New York desperately trying to give some sort of logical RP back trying to ignore that there evidently is some sort of nomad invasion (which is pretty hard), and the other half of New York getting flames for doing the logical RP thing to do... which is stopping the nomad invasion.

How people can still be in favor of this morph system amazes me.
' Wrote:Its absolutely ludicrous that you flame someone for doing the only logical RP thing there is when he sees a swarm of 3 nomads in his home, especially if it was in house space. Staying and casually chatting with them would have been rather ridiculous.

If at least they were in nomad systems, it wouldnt be so bad. It would actually be pretty cool to have nomad swarms in Delta and stayed in the omicrons. Would be interesting and logical both RP and pvp-wise.

But since they are dumped into liberty space and forced to get noticed, you have half of New York desperately trying to give some sort of logical RP back trying to ignore that there evidently is some sort of nomad invasion (which is pretty hard), and the other half of New York getting flames for doing the logical RP thing to do... which is stopping the nomad invasion.

How people can still be in favor of this morph system amazes me.

Jesus Christ I'm really getting pissed of this ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN HELP MA!

First of all Shago's post wasn't flame
Second so you wanna see logical things? How logical is Battleship on every corner? Huh?
Third, Omicrons? How many people do you see there hmm?
Four I think you still don't get that Morph ID is there for roleplay and shooting them like if they were Keepers is act of idiocy since 95% of Morphs want to RP.
Five, If you want to play Alien shooter go play Alien vs Predator and not RP server ...

Quote:Jesus Christ I'm really getting pissed of this ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN HELP MA!

And I'm getting really pissed of having nomads in front of Manhatan saying ***"us" light. "me" no know grammar. you darkness evil(!) you be my friend(?)***

Quote:First of all Shago's post wasn't flame
It was.

Quote:Second so you wanna see logical things? How logical is Battleship on every corner? Huh?
Ask the devs that put npc cap patrols all over house space, not me. I dont own a single cap ship, but I'm glad that some players do. Especially when it comes to enemy fighter swarms in places where enemies arent suposed to have the upper hand. Either way, its still more logical than having baby nomads all over house space and the order, military, and police doing nothing about it.

Quote:Third, Omicrons? How many people do you see there hmm?
Maybe there would be more people in the omicrons if there where more nomads there instead of in New York?
Duh?

Quote:Four I think you still don't get that Morph ID is there for roleplay and shooting them like if they were Keepers is act of idiocy since 95% of Morphs want to RP.

I think you still dont get that forcing unexperienced nomad players to get noticed inside house space is a flawed system that needs to be changed.

Quote:Five, If you want to play Alien shooter go play Alien vs Predator and not RP server ...
This is and alien shooter RP game. Thats what the guns are for.
' Wrote:And I'm getting really pissed of having nomads in front of Manhatan saying ***"us" light. "me" no know grammar. you darkness evil(!) you be my friend(?)***

Maybe you should check up more about Nomads before you start bitching about them. They are not supposed to speak like humans.

Quote:Ask the devs that put npc cap patrols all over house space, not me. I dont own a single cap ship, but I'm glad that some players do. Especially when it comes to enemy fighter swarms in places where enemies arent suposed to have the upper hand. Either way, its still more logical than having baby nomads all over house space and the order, military, and police doing nothing about it.

This proves that you really need to read up something about nomads. Especially Morph ID. We can't attack anyone unless attacked or helping Keepers. Simple as that. Morph ID solution was added since half of the community was whining about that Keepers are elitist faction with not open recruitment.

Quote:Maybe there would be more people in the omicrons if there where more nomads there instead of in New York?
Duh?

Nomads are in whole sirius since they are home here and were here first. That Iota current Keepers home is in Omicrons doesn't mean they should be only in Omicrons

Quote:I think you still dont get that forcing unexperienced nomad players to get noticed inside house space is a flawed system that needs to be changed.

There is no forcing but again this is RP server. You should RP. I have no problem with shooting Nomads after some decent RP but I don't call decent "Alien scum die"

Quote:This is and alien shooter RP game. Thats what the guns are for.

Shoot aliens. But RP before it.

I would suggest you to try playing Morph. You would discover how hard it is.
Pages: 1 2