Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I need Two or Three people willing to write very long stories with me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I'm starting this small Black Ops Cell within the Order Intelligence Division. Basically, most of our in game presence will be minimal, but our presence in the Stories and Biographies forum and Communication Channels will be quite high, due to the nature of the RP and due to game mechanics.

The Cell is working within the OID and its goal is to stabilize the Sirius sector. Long term goals include stopping or ending current on going wars through means other than diplomacy (note this is long term goal, means we won't act on it much and is just there for RP really). Short term goals include stopping, preventing and ending on-going small scale crisis's. This is also includes preventing large scale crisis's. So now I hope you understand why a lot of this can't be done in game but has to be done within RP stories and comm channels as such.

Anyways if anyone's interested, please add me on skype and contact me. I wil be biased though, I'm looking for experienced RP'ers and all so yeah. Think of it as a mix of 24, Splinter Cell and generally those conspiracy type universes.

(Also, I hope this doesn't count as recruitment on forums, since I'm asking people to join in with me in writing RP stories more than I am asking them to join some unnoficial faction).
I can write a few shorter bits as and when needed like we discussed on skype.
' Wrote:I can write a few shorter bits as and when needed like we discussed on skype.

Aiite cool.

Aiite I got one person on board, I'm sure there are some more people here who've got the time and are interested. Please do contact or post here, I just need -atleast- one more person on board, preferably two more.
This could be really interesting, looking forward to reading your stuff.
I'd be interested in RPing on the forums but I'm not too good at writing background stories.
Forum RP with little-to-no ingame stuff. Sounds like my kind of thing. Count me in.