Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are you in the =CR=?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If so, you should post in this thread so that I know! Be warned, if you do, a light speed PM will appear in your inbox!
Da. Wut?
me iz not. thank you. bye
You are speaking to the new Minister of Foreign Affairs. How can the Republic help you?
I somehow seem to be important there...
Yo Fro, what do you want?

Front and Center?
You're late. Already taken care of:rolleyes:
*obligatory Invite only faction flames*

Also someone find me a better way of saying 'You can only use our **** if we let you Faction'

I know 'Invite Only' will just make people use the same old argument of 'We have a Recruitment thread!'
' Wrote:*obligatory Invite only faction flames*

Also someone find me a better way of saying 'You can only use our **** if we let you Faction'

I know 'Invite Only' will just make people use the same old argument of 'We have a Recruitment thread!
OLOL BOB HIJACKING THREAD TO FLAME.

Respectfully, leave.
We have a Recruitment Thread. If you want our stuff, go and enlist. We keep us the privilege to deny your application or request for anything at will and for no particular reason.

Have a good day and may the Gods be with you.

That said, at the OP: For making this thread for exactly that, having a request, we already considered letting you wait two more weeks. You too may have a good day.

- The Gods of Kobol.
Pages: 1 2