Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uncut diamonds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

So I do mining and trading both, however Today I try uncut diamonds.

BUT I have the Daumann iff ID, mining ship, mining turret and I try every diamond field ( which are in o 11 and dresden ( yes dresden belong to kruger but it was for test))

And about 10 min in each field NOTHING drop.

The wiki said there are diamond there . SO where are they ?

Someone eat them ?

All field are depleted ?

Are they some field not mention in the wiki ?

Or uncut diamond is just a myth ?
Go into Omega 11

Note that in the Van Roh (sp) belt there are a number of nav buoys.

If you look closely on your minimap when viewing the mining field tab you will note that around each buoy is a slightly darker colored circle.

Those circles represent the spots where you can mine diamonds.

The middle of the 5 mini zones is where you'll get the best drops.

Good luck! Mining in Omega 11 is very troublesome.
Dusty, You should know!

But yeah, go mine there. It's fun!
[Image: O11.jpg]

Like Dusty said, mine inside of the five small, mini-zones.

The orange circle is the mining zone, inside of the mini-zones, the drops are double or something.
Okey thanks let's go burst my hull !
Lovely, lets go get me Hessian, ripe Miners in 11
Feedback : A mining operation take about 1h30, for 29m (- piracy)
30min of mining and 1h to travel ( or less if not pirate at each lane ^^)

The mining rate is about 2 or 3 max per rocks .

It's fun.

However There are possibility to do fun rp, because you mine in radioactive area so your ship become quite dangerous after that.

I love to scream : GET OUT ! DON'T GO SO CLOSE TO MY SHIP! I'M RADIOACTIVE!

BUT pirate don't want to rp... Just HOLd/HALT/ HELLo and Give me money / Give me money ...

So fun but as always try to rp with some pirate is like to talk with a wall.

Conclusion : Good to do rp mining but not to make money.

@.:Mongoose:. : If it's just to come and claim money please join the Queue
Bla my hessien ask's for 500K and 100 cargo,and you would not believe how many run for it. Even miners do not RP. There is good,and bad in every aspect(mining/trading/pirating/lawfuls/mercs) you name it. RP the ones who want to,and kill the rest.
I have two related questions.
I'm making a Kruger miner and had a similar problem using the Kruger diamond field in Dresden. Are there also mini-zones in this field?
Also, where is the best sell point for Uncut Diamonds? Is it Narita? Because from what I can tell if this is the case, the best price is not much better than the price for Silver, and Kruger has a much better drop rate for that.
I try everywhere in the dresden's field, he is depleted ! so For kruger mine silver .
Pages: 1 2