Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A ship question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right, I had this Blood Dragon character a long time ago (Exile remembers:P) who eventually turned to the GC 'cause of... stuff. Anyway, I want to remake it now and I wanted to make it GC again, but... I checked out the Blossom and the BD's Katana on the wiki and compared them: The Katana is cheaper (like, half the price) and better as far as I see. Plus I like its looks more... So can anyone who's tested both ships give me some advice? 'Cause I don't know about their agility and stuff. I might like the Blossom too, 'cause I've never seen it in game and frankly the wiki render makes it look bad. =/

So, halp? Blood Dragons or Golden Chrysanthemums?

~Reiko Abe
Actually you can request any of those ships for both factions.

Blossoms are better RP-wise, and for Katana you need "special" RP (I guess you have one) - you should be Dragon.
Yeah, actually had the BD HF for a while before switching to an Eagle, back in 4.83 or 4.84 when I had that character.

... and now I just found out about the freaking BEAUTIFUL GC bomber Orchid. *tear*

Triple confused now. T_T
Well...If your only reason to make a character for one of the both factions is the ship, then I'd go for the Dragons. But as I said, -only- for the ship. The Katana, in my eyes, is one of the best ships actually. But that might be just me...
It's not all about the stats, really. I'm a crappy fighter anyway... There were just more pro-BD things than pro-GC. The GC fighter just seems really bad compared to the BD one, and me being a bad pilot doesn't help at all so I'd just die over and over. =/
Well....Just because the Katana has more Hull strenght, it doesn't mean it's better than any other ship with less hull...The Blossom for example is a little more agile. It all depends on your own style, ya know. But the Katana isn't slow at all, compared to other VHF's with it's hull, it's actually one of the most agile ones. But as I said, it's all about the personal taste.
' Wrote:Well....Just because the Katana has more Hull strenght, it doesn't mean it's better than any other ship with less hull...The Blossom for example is a little more agile. It all depends on your own style, ya know. But the Katana isn't slow at all, compared to other VHF's with it's hull, it's actually one of the most agile ones. But as I said, it's all about the personal taste.

So the Blossom is more agile than the Katana? Nice. This is why I asked in the first place, you see, 'cause I didn't get a chance to fly both of them and get a good comparison.:P
Yes, it is a little more agile. Glad I could help. ;)
' Wrote:Yes, it is a little more agile. Glad I could help. ;)

Indeed! Forgive my manners, I forgot to thank you! Much love, brother. :ylove:
Black dragon hogosha VHF.

nuffsaid.
Pages: 1 2 3