Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are Codenames Changing Colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm this is strange

Couple of days ago, I loot the Twilight, next day, Mount it on my spatial, and OHMY it's purple, not orange anymore.. Then Today i look, and it's orange again...

BUT what is this? My Kintano's are no longer Blue Balls of Death, They now look like the THORS HAMMER...

Is this just some game discoloration glitch, or is it normal?

My friend was also saying that his codes are freaking out and changing colour on days -_-

Wondered if anyone else has had this? Is it Deliberate? or is it just a Glitch?
Check your detail level. If you lower it, guns rever to their basic low quality effect, maybe it's this.
Sometimes the projectile color changes due to bugs which are unknown to me.

For example the Prometheus gun mimicking the projectile of a Ragnarok has occurred to me.

But the next day it's usually reset back to it's original state.
Also, it depends on where you are in the universe I think.

I've had codenames go weird in a certain nebula before, all about lighting effects.
Yeah, in Omega-5 my Twilights were discoloured.. Might be that, But the Kintano's I cannot explain. Because both instances of the colour change were in New York. And it's not my detail level.
Same happens with bomber energy guns , in gallia they are -/+ purple and back in the houses they are yellow D:<
I saw a Conference gunboat change colour in Omicron Minor. It went from that horrible grey to a badass metallic charcoal.
My Ragnaroks looked like Kintanos once in New York.
And a Hathor - Order Gunboat changes color sometimes...
My Charon looks purple in Delta, but grey in most other systems.

Lighting effects, trust me.