Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everyone. I just started playing and something odd happened.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I just started playing a few weeks ago.

Yesterday something very strange happened. I had just finished up a low level mission and was in-between docking lanes. It started raining outside and I had to go get my dog in right away, so I parked a bit off to the side so I wouldn't be in the way, and went to let the dog in. When I returned I had found that I had died. Killed by Hostile Vessel. Oh, well I thought, couldn't be helped. I didn't have time to dock before getting up and when you are afk bad things can happen. So I re-spawned.

I had been around 12th level with around 50 k in credits. When I re-spawned, I found that I was 69th level and have over 111 million credits. I have no idea what happened. Has this sort of thing happened before? What should I do?
Not tell anyone?:P

Damn lucky.

Oh, welcome!
Blimey, lucky one you are.

*hugs to steal his luck*

Welcome.
This is a stretch, but someone could have sent you money to get your level over 40, and then blown you up when you failed to respond.

Just an idea.
' Wrote:Not tell anyone?:P

Damn lucky.

Oh, welcome!

I'm too honest!

Besides, I think folks might notice when some new guy starts flying around in a cruiser...

How do I contact an admin? In game or is there one I should pm on these forums?
A kusarian named character transferred 100.000.000 to your character. It might have been by mistake, or on purpose. Contact me by PM if you want the name of the character to transfer the 100 mill back to him.

A & L Guy
wow what luck you have my friend, a 100m is a lot to be transferred. I mean im all for helping people out (i often give loans of 6m) but this is interesting. anyway welcome to Disco:)