Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: after operating in tau23 for a bit as bmm....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as you have just read in the title, is this supposed to happen RP wise? i mean BMM is at war with the IMG, and after killing enough NPCs in self defense (zerg rush >_<), i got a hostile rep with em

now this is just more annoying because instead of having BAF npcs attack me for no reason in newlondon cause of the img, now its gonna be the gateway as well.

cant you (mod people) make separate station factions in houses that by definition, cannot become hostile to particular groups? this will solve (and spam repsheets) of all these in-house problems!

edit -- how am i supposed to sell niobium ore locally?!
Get the BAF/BPA/Bowex/Planetform to full green rep, and their NPCs won't turn hostile to you when the IMG are about. Most importantly, have the BAF and BPA full green.

Ohwait... Kensington is the sell point, isn't it? Ah, that sucks. Personally, I'm of the opinion that there should be another sellpoint of similar pricing for BMM. They shouldn't be delivering to Gateway anyway. Perhaps Thames station would be good. That place is supposed to be to stockpile goods anyway.
Bmm is a natural hostile to IMG, (especially the guard)

I am not going to elaborate my answer but they are both ming corporation (with a significant competition) , using one another field of ore, being in several case arrogant to each others and so on.

But I understand that having the military on you is an issue that could be fixed.

You can always hire hauler that are fairly neutral, but thats all I can think of right now.
' Wrote:Bmm is a natural hostile to IMG, (especially the guard)

I am not going to elaborate my answer but they are both ming corporation (with a significant competition) , using one another field of ore, being in several case arrogant to each others and so on.

But I understand that having the military on you is an issue that could be fixed.

You can always hire hauler that are fairly neutral, but thats all I can think of right now.
alright, but is gateway shipping supposed to be hostile? according to the player faction they are all green with all bretonian corporations
Gateway is green to Bret corporations, but, they are also allied with the IMG so if your killing thier NPC's that will get you red with us as well. Game mechanics suck heh. All i can suggest is get the right bribes to get everyone good with you again or hire any Gateway vessel to sell your ore for you, at a price of course :D
' Wrote:Gateway is green to Bret corporations, but, they are also allied with the IMG so if your killing thier NPC's that will get you red with us as well. Game mechanics suck heh. All i can suggest is get the right bribes to get everyone good with you again or hire any Gateway vessel to sell your ore for you, at a price of course :D
well right now im not even concerned with shipping matters, RP-wise Bowex handles BMM shipping.

i dont like the mechanic where if i operate in a place where img NPCs shoot CDs, and i have to shoot em down as a result, i lose access to Kensington.

also i find it strange how on the img in-game description img is only allied to alg, while on the gateway description, img is in there.

i suppose ill send in a post in the mod section.