Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah i was a bit bored... and i noticed... we have handfulls of good ship moddelers... so i tryd' to specialize myself for station moddelin'

[Image: stationsmall.jpg]

big images

so let me know what you think about it...

what do you think is missing or can be improved...

and i am looking for a texturer AFTER it is finished... so if someone is interested to work with me when its done... let me know

ok..... i can texture it myself but not very well...
is it sooo bad? lol^^
I like it. We need more stations.

A replacement for West Point maybe?
No, i don't think it would be a good replacement for West Point...

Have you considered making an animated Docking Bay for it?
' Wrote:No, i don't think it would be a good replacement for West Point...

Have you considered making an animated Docking Bay for it?

there is only one way to make the docking bay animated... use a vanilla stationpart with animation dont add it to the model... set it next to or into the station

this way it will be if a station of me will ever come into disco mod

this are the positions at that, I thought to make the docking bays
[Image: stationsmall.jpg]
at red dot and same pos. on other side

and... no... it is not a good replacement for westpoint:Dit is to big... it will hit all 4 tradelines around:D

you see the 2 "shipyard" parts? a rheiland BS can barely park in it...:D

/edit: animated docking bays... will look like this then:
Well, I guess they'd work like that too... but if you say that the Rheinland BS can barely park... you should do some scaling to it, or add a dome on it somewhere, and make a freeport out of it.
' Wrote:Well, I guess they'd work like that too... but if you say that the Rheinland BS can barely park... you should do some scaling to it, or add a dome on it somewhere, and make a freeport out of it.

yeah,,, its not finished... i need some more files for that,,, i am waiting to get the vanilla files in 3ds format from seth,,, but he is never online when i am:(
Cut the lower 'tube' in two with windows running around it.

Apart from that, it looks pretty solid.

Just remember that single base models like this are hard to re-use due to their completeness.
Nice - yeah add some biodomes?
Biodomes can be attached on by whatever system maker uses it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4