Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Economic events / habitation pods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
habitation pods...thats kind of rediculous to go to all that programming effort for something that is completely unneeded not to mention done already

when you buy passenger units or tourist units even...they come with enough food and water and stuff to keep them alive..not to mention there own basic accomidations....plus it really isnt any trouble to say that youve put accomidations in your hold for passengers....

also..like coin said...read the dynamic economy thread....your suggesting an already thought out idea without even proposing any realistic science or management ideas behind it....the server is very limited...you cant actively modify it without a hell load of programming work...and honestly there are more important things to do than wasting our time on something boring like an event which would further destabilize the already sketchy trading and mining stuffs
Easy there, mate. Hold the dogs a while and remember that it is *your* oppinion. ;D
eh yeah....im sure people have suggested cannons that fire monkeys at enemy ships before too...or sheilds made of ice cream....
He's just upset for our little debate on his thread, and he thought of coming here and say something harsh on my proposal, whatever it was, for no apparent reason.
' Wrote:trade events can happen, but they're not used. Cannon and Dusty had a way to temporarily boost prices ingame (ie FP14 Water Shortage, Sephardi's Parties, etc), but there really hasn't been any use of it since sadly.

: Yeah. We already have the ability to implement trade events. We don't need to do more coding, we just need to do them.
+1 for the guy above me...oh by the way amalia in regards to my thread that you ATTEMPTED to trash...go look at it...i think you need to go study abit more

but yes..like the above guy said...we need to implement the things we already have
' Wrote:+1 for the guy above me...

Economic events have happened. Though sometimes they can be abused, like that... Gahh, I forgot. Something about the Hogosha/FA bringing something to crete?

I'm sure if we specifically request some trade events (with the support of official factions), they will happen. You just need to try to organize one.
yer..lets stick to the trade event thing....its the most feasible idea and that way magical cannon can sort out how it will impact things
Pages: 1 2