Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pilots For Sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Just commissioned a Capital Ship and as part of cargo wanna have some spaceship crew ans research team but.. Where I can Buy Like Admiral or Battleship Commander or just regular Pilots ??

Don't wanna blow Things Up to just get Them... Is any chance to Buy Them ??

Thanks In Advance...
Nope, they are only in NPC ships, they aren't sold on any base. Sorry.
Ahhhh.... that... hmm... So Only Option is find "BAD BOY" Who was Shooting my fraction ships and have them in Hold... and ask Nicely to Drop them i suppose...

Ok thank You very much for reply:)
Guard Pilots are available at one location. If you want them, I suggest placing an offer to hire a crew of guards in the Open Market forum and see if someone plays that out with you. Certain groups possibly have numerous captives of various sorts whom you might help repatriate also.
' Wrote:Guard Pilots are available at one location. If you want them, I suggest placing an offer to hire a crew of guards in the Open Market forum and see if someone plays that out with you. Certain groups possibly have numerous captives of various sorts whom you might help repatriate also.

Is any list of Pilots available for Looting in game ???
I was trying a wiki But don't see them there...

Every pilot is lootable from the the npcs it is associated with. Guard pilots are on most, if not all, Guard npcs.
And Where I can buY mentioned Guard Pilots for Sale ??
' Wrote:And Where I can buY mentioned Guard Pilots for Sale ??

' Wrote:If you want them, I suggest placing an offer to hire a crew of guards in the Open Market forum and see if someone plays that out with you.

UUU ooo eeee.. *scratchng his head* I was thinking about base somewhere in Sirius ....

Stupid me :lol:
Actually Guard Pilots are for sale on one station in game. You play Zoners don't you? Search on Zoner stations.
Pages: 1 2