Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Companies and Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So...Can it be done?

Can Samura or BoWex trade in Gallia?

Zoners can....just wondering...
' Wrote:So...Can it be done?

Can Samura or BoWex trade in Gallia?
Zoners can....just wondering...

With the Council. Royalists would have a turkey shoot.
What about Brigands or Marquis or Union Course?
' Wrote:What about Brigands or Marquis or Union Course?

Us Brigands would rob you first :)
You'll have to bribe Unione Course to start trading with them.
Maquis - I don't think they'll mind you unless you're carrying cardamine or pirating.
Well the galls have trade pact with Kusari in 4.86 as shown in the post Igiss made about the upcoming version. So I guess both Kusari factions will be able to go there.

I don't think zoners will be applauded there.
' Wrote:I don't think zoners will be applauded there.

From what I know, TAZ maintains good relations with Kusari, so they -may- be able to go in with the Kusari government's backing. That's -if- the Emperor feels its beneficial to Kusari, and -if- the Gallic's don't mind (which they most probably will).

I guess theres a slight chance TAZ might be able to get in. Slight. Since Princess Aurelia DeFrance is waging her own personal war against the Zoners, but the Gallic Kingdom is not supporting or fuding her in this venture and mentioned they wished to remain neutral to Zoners once they got control of the Taus.

Thats as far as I know.
' Wrote:Well the galls have trade pact with Kusari in 4.86 as shown in the post Igiss made about the upcoming version. So I guess both Kusari factions will be able to go there.

I don't think zoners will be applauded there.

This. Samura and Kishiro will be able to trade with them. I guess in exchange IDF, GMS and EFL will be able to trade with Kusari too.
Bowex however will be KoS in Gallia. After all Gallia is going to be at war with Bretonia.
For the Zoner issues: They are more likely to be welcomed by the unlawfuls/semi-lawfuls than the lawfuls from what I know.
I go in there with my Freelancer ID'd ship all the time to trade. I simply treat it just as if I was smuggling, since I've found out how ... unfriendly ... some of the locals are. Just cruise across the systems like you do in Sirius when you're trying to avoid the authorities.

And no, I have no idea how things are going to change once 4.86 comes out.

' Wrote:And no, I have no idea how things are going to change once 4.86 comes out.

Yeah you do, it's on the front page.

According to unconfirmed reports, Kusari companies were also granted rights to trade with Gallia and go to any Gallic systems after purchasing special passage permission and insuring their cargo with Gallic companies. It is also rumored that Gallia is trying to enter negotiations with Rheinland and some of the independent civilian corporations to reach trade agreements that would grant their traders access to Gallic systems.

Pages: 1 2