Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warbringer, A true nomad human hybrid, FORMER order pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
need suggestions for a story
Hmm...i don't know...the order is pretty touchy when it comes to infected humans. Perhaps a nomad under psyonic control. However, as you know, it is kind of Bs| policy to destroy any and all Nomad vessels.
(ooc: This should be moved to the RP server section or similar.

And... I have a few suggestions on how you would have some chance to make this work, as you don't right now. You have x-fire?)
sorry, but it wont work

nomad hybrid and order pilot? think about it for a second mate..

if u could edit the id etc a bit, then maybe u have a chance..
when it comes to infected people, the best way to work for the order is as an informant or something - but i doubt that the order lets anyone into their core ranks that is in touch with nomads.

untill its clear how much you can trust a nomad, its too dangerous to trust anyone that is in touch with nomads too much. remember blix in the SP campaign. he wasn t really order, he was still working for them - or at least, assisting them, but surely not "employed" by them.

it appeared more he was on von clausens side and cause von clausen was positive to the order he helped.

your story would maybe work with the new "freelancer" ID in the next version. that d give you freedom to develop your roleplay around an infested human, but you ll still encounter a lot of resistance. - jinx would still kill on sight, unless the order indeed says that you d be trustworthy.
I don't know if the Nomad psychology is manifested somewhere. If they can be individuals, there might be a few, which do not agree with the Nomad society and their way to strike against all humans. Also there are "The Wilde", Nomad infested humans.
Probably a defector of Nomad infested Wilde's, which has changed the side.
To make this character more interesting, this one is working for the Order now, but is persueing its own goals.
A character you never know exactly, if it will be trustworthy or not.
The character could have been a former high ranking Wilde, which was overthrown by a plot or mutiny and forced to leave The Wilde.
He joined the Order, to take revenge to the plotters or mutineers.

This configuration, if possible: Order Tag and Mercenary ID.

AoM
I'm afraid it will not work. Please, try to make up solid ground before coming up with vague ideas like that and don't expect others to make a character for you, that's your job. So far you're just making an impression of someone trying to make up "stories" (in fact asking others to do that for you without even outlining basis for the story) as an excuse, it doesn't work that way I can assure you. Try better next time. With those one-liners you aren't going far. I generally welcome people who would like to try Nomad RP and help them as much as I can, but this is certainly not the case.
(ooc: Well, since your off line it won't really matter now, but that's pretty much what I was going to say over x-fire. I was going to suggest playing an Order member who'd almost been infested, but managed to escape. But a Nomad Order member? That's completely wrong.)
Right, not the right place for this. Discovery Role-Playing means just that, this section is for threads that are IN role-play only.

TOPIC MOVED
To be honest, this won't work. I don't want to offend you, but that is exactly the reason why you need suggestions for this. Unfortunately, we have no idea of how this can work, sorry. Maybe some exceptions other mentioned, but a sane human merged with a Nomad, just think about it. Ever played through SP? Ever seen Tekagi and Niemann? Those were infested, and they definitely have been controlled by the Nomad. Sorry to ruin the fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4