Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corporate Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Badass.
I think this would fit in quite nicely as...the personalized and customized Barrier Gate Station line for mercs, freelancers and pirates perhaps?
Yes, could probably some Homeworld Ships.
Remembers me of the fighter model for the Bundschuh.

It could replace the renzu, but it doesn't inspire that much kusarianism to me... it looks more rheinlandish, except that it doesn't have that round thingy on its back.It could actually go as a Bundschuh, since apparently that model didn't reach the Dev's.Or so i've heard
I like it.

Would make a great Marauder replace, since it's butt-ugly right now, and this keeps the general shape of it.

MARAUDER REPLACE!
Indeed this can replace the maruder as HF and add civilian bomber and LF - new civilian line- something that people desire from a long time ago. Indeed at Barrier there is place for 9 ships for sale. It fits perfect.Submit it it is real beauty.
Yus! A replacement for the most ugly good-for-nothing ship:P
(Yes, I mean the marauder)
Though when I first looked at it, I actually thought lane hacker =/
If Xoria *still* wants the LH line replaced, these could be it. Though ask Gurjiv or Turkish for permission first.
This ended up being my weekend project.
ALmost finished with it but didn't get a chance to texture the engine, and some other parts. Probably around wednesday I'll get around to finishing it.
[Image: fighter4.png]
looks like a batwing. xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6