Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Same issue as Lobster Lord!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My old machine got fried, and apparently, I was using a different account than the one I've got mailed to myself on my gmail account. I've also been very much in between jobs and cities, even, so I've just been able to get myself back together.

I'm really most interested in getting my Pirate Transport back so as to get me on my feet again, the name of which would be The.Bilge.Pump, which is apparently still quite there as I couldn't create a character with it, so if that's possible..

Other characters aside from The.Bilge.Pump PT include a Kusari Explorer, the name of which I can't recall as I changed it twice before my machine died, and I thought it was The.Black.Flag last, but isn't. I was also the player of Dwight.D.Gnome, the moustachio obsessed, Dobbsian wax salesman, but, he's not significant!

Sos, can I has my Bilge Pump back? I'm flooded with grief here! I don't know who can vouch for me, 'side from maybe the player of BLARGH, a piratey sometimes friend of mine. Oh, and maybe Jihad Joe, if he remembers me when I was RoS for about two weeks before I disappeared from the internetz entirely. Oh, and I don't know if he remembers, but The.Joker invited me to be a thug back in the day when we trashed some liberty caps in California when my explorer was a distinctly unarmored, but none the less victorious rogue gunboat.

Any hopes, or should I just start tradin' up to recoup?
Aww, that'd be a no to the question of hope, then! Alas!

I guess it's just me and my boot straps.:laugh:
Done.