Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Junker Congress and Zoners from the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Zoners, and respected members of the Congress.

We have recently encountered a Salvager flying with a complete set of Zoner identification codes. The captain claimed that he got Junker permission for flying that vessel, what we had trouble to believe, so we decided to ask for a small contribution to our cause. Since for reply he used a real dirty electronics trick to get away from us (after some friendly shooting), we uploaded a not less ugly virus to his neural-system, what might even render the ship's computerized components useless, or denies the captain's access to his bank-accounts.

We realy do hope that we just met a ship-thief and we didn't jeopardize some secret project of any involved parties. My deepest apologies if we did.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
..:: Estableshing connection ::..
[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Greetings Mr.Sanguinetti,

thank you for informing us. Unfortunately i'm unable to give you any further information about that vessel, since I dont have a clue who that pilot is. Nevertheless, i'm going to forward that to the Alliance Committee, maybe they know more. In case that pilot stole this vessel, the junkers shouldn't hesitate to reposess it.

Regards,

Charles M. Burns
[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
..:: Closing connection ::..
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Thank you for this report. Let me assure you that this individual was not given that ship by us. Since he could not have received permission to buy it anywhere, I can only assume that it is stolen. If you encounter it again and are able to secure it so that it may be returned to us this would be most appreciated.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: [TAZ]R.Sidhe****
****For:Arbiter Jack Crow****
****From Sidhe Brothers****

Greetings MR. Crow on behalf of Sidhe Brothers we gonna Promise that we gonna keep open Eye on this individual because we suspect that hes IFF transponder is stolen as well.
FP2 and FP6 and en route through Baffin are watch very carefully by ZDF and TAZ now.

Sending best Regards.

Raphael Sidhe
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

The virus we released has returned to our neural system. It's logs show us that he wont cause any more trouble. Thanks for all the clarification we received.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...