Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: a common sense thing that needs to be done come 4.86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:ok if you dont like the f-117 nighthawk...then how about this as a model replacement for the virage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-35_Lightning_II
one of the newest USAF stealth fighters...first flown in 2006

Your missing the point.

The point is, we aren't going to make an import of any kind of anything. Ever. At all. No. Not. Going. To. Happen.
' Wrote:i still got a good vote lead going

also another thing....as long as i can figure out semi interesting ideas for polls..ill be periodically creating them...i dont really care what you think.....you might as well throw cotton candy at me because your comments will not work...

Look mate, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Polls aren't worth a dime around here. You have to have a nice shiny, fully-functional model to show off in the developer's forum, otherwise nothing will happen. Most likely nothing will happen anyway as there are much bigger issues being tackled within the 4.86 development than some silly vestigial torpedo tubes.

Fact is, the Virage is far from the ugliest ship we have in the game, and it happens to be unique to Disco. That means it probably won't be replaced anywhere in the near future.

Finally, you're not going to get very far with any idea if you keep giving the people who disagree with you the finger. You want to have an idea considered? Maybe you should deflate your ego and realize you aren't the greatest thing to happen to Disco since SNACs.
ego?not really..i just dont like people that dont like me...simple but fair

and actually i hate the SNAC....but anyways...i appreciate "constructive" criticism,,instead of "damning" criticism....if oyu hate my idea then propose a better one or a different sollution instead of just wanting things not to change....

tradition is a poison...innovation and chane is better
You go do the work for the change.
Then you are actually upholding your words, instead of just spouting hot air.
' Wrote:i appreciate "constructive" criticism,,instead of "damning" criticism....if oyu hate my idea then propose a better one or a different sollution instead of just wanting things not to change....

tradition is a poison...innovation and chane is better

Guess what, "no" is actually an option. The sooner you learn to take no for an answer, the less likely you'll be to end up /ragequitting. Everyone has ideas that get shot down, and you are no exception. I don't feel like I should have to explain that to you.

If it isn't broken... don't fix it.

P.S. My "constructive" solution to your predicament was quite simple: fly a Wasupu instead of a Virage.

Also, you might want to see if you can find some illustrations of some of the revised ships that are planned to be included in 4.86, as there are at least two that look like a tubeless Virage; thus removing the tubes would be redundant.
Can't remove them. For a number of reasons.

1. Can't touch the thing without consent from the original modeler.
2. Removing the tubes leaves two big holes in the ship
3. Developers are busy working on stations, since we have plenty of ships. (Hopefully)

If it bothers you that much, do it yourself; or pay someone else too.

Its been done before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4