Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to the Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my name is Kisai Kumiko, I am new to the whole neural-net thing. I have not really used this system before, but I hope it will help me with my future space adventures. I am from Kita Island, Planet New Tokyo, and I am looking for a nice ship to buy, so that I may explore the galaxy and see all sorts of things.

My plan is to look at all of the ships in the market on my island, then maybe look elsewhere on the planet. If need be, I might order in a nice ship from somewhere in Sirius, that would be cool. I don't know what ship to buy, my parents are paying for it, so it's not really a problem about the price, but then again, not too much please.

I'm not sure which one I most want to fly, there are normally three classes of ship, but I've only really taken basic pilot training. I know how to fly most ships, best with a manual transmission, but I'm not really sure what I'll need. I would like one that is good for adventuring, that will not be damaged by rocks, and is fast enough to run away if there are problems.

If you have any advice or suggestions for me, I would appreciate it very much if you could help out.

Thank you,

~ Kisai
Konnichiwa,

It is always nice to see another Kusari from New Tokyo make it into space.

// Oh my Gods! He/she even RP'ing in "Welcome!" forum! It's some kind of anomaly! Welcome! And now, to make this thread more interesting, some RP too:

SYS: Zack Leroy Connected

Konnichiwa miss Kumiko, and welcome to Neural-Net, I hope you will have some fun while searchin' for info you need.

SYS: Zack Leroy Disconnected
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay here as many of us have(and alot more haven't)

Fighter class ships are the way forward!

Tally ho!
COMM ID: [SCRAMBLED]

[font=Century Gothic]
[color=#990000]Konbanwa.

A suggestion: Realise that the Tai-Shogun Hideyoshi is the only true leader of Kusari!

That would be all.
Welcome aboard dear, enjoy your stay and it's really nice to see another Kusarian in the space.

I look forward for the interactions with you.
Konnichiwa Kisai,

I would suggest you an Eagle we are using many of them and we can rely on those ships.
And before I forget it... Welcome to the Neural Net.