Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yuki has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

Consequences:
7 day ban for f bomb.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Quote:Yuki has been sanctioned for:
Consequences:
7 day ban for f bomb.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person\\\'s faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

I would like to comment on this. To my knowledge I have done no such thing as stated in 3.1. I\\\'m guessing this came from a Zoner who repeatedly fired and mined me for telling him to move out of the way, when he was clearly blocking a jump gate. After he blocked it, he followed us trough, started to shoot at our convoy, and discupted several trade lanes. According to his ID, he cannot even interfere with our business unless i fire at him. I did not fire at this man, nor did i make any comments regarding OOC context, as stated in article 3.3.

However, this specific zoner did cross rule article 3.2 by saying the odd phrase \\\"wtf\\\" in the local communications, in front of the gate. I do not have a visual record of this, but i wish i had so that you would believe me on this subject. Also did he ignore article 5.2 by directly attacking me without any RP involved. You can ask him yourself about this. His mines did most certainly hit me, and took out my shields with that act.

For these reasons I believe I have been sanctioned unfairly.
Admins sorry to intrude, but I belive I have relevent information to the statement made by Yuki, as the story of the Zoner encoutner matches that of another ZTC member, of being attacked by a pair of BWTs for simply being stuck at a gate as NPCs blocked it.

Here is the relevent section of text
[Image: sheilds.png]

In this screenshot the person (name withheld to avoid trial by forum) admits to attacking (under the server rules definition) a Zoner. Said Zoner would then have every right to fight back.

While the situation did NOT involve any characther named Yuki, as Yuki wants to refrence this situation, I thought it would only be fair to defray any question of the Zoner ahead of time.
Quote:Admins sorry to intrude, but I belive I have relevent information to the statement made by Yuki, as the story of the Zoner encoutner matches that of another ZTC member, of being attacked by a pair of BWTs for simply being stuck at a gate as NPCs blocked it.

Here is the relevent section of text
[Image: sheilds.png]

In this screenshot the person (name withheld to avoid trial by forum) admits to attacking (under the server rules definition) a Zoner. Said Zoner would then have every right to fight back.

While the situation did NOT involve any characther named Yuki, as Yuki wants to refrence this situation, I thought it would only be fair to defray any question of the Zoner ahead of time.

I believe you are referring to my ship named the \'Tsukikage\'. I have myself transported between my ships docking locations on armored transports. At time of the sanction i was flying the Tsukikage.

But i did not fire at the Zoner before he took out my shields. So towards me it was unjust to attack.
You are both incorrect.

PM sent with screenshots.
Oh! That little incident!
Well i can say they were being very VERY rude. It just slipped out.:$
I believe it's been 7 days. And also, I'm really sorry for dropping the f-bomb.. It was totally unnessecary and uncalled for. I won't let it happen again!:$

[Image: 128994792644102490.jpg]
Since the server is back online, can i be unbanned please?

[Image: bomb.png]
Unbanned.