Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN| behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to do this the nice way, PMing the leader of the OFFICIAL GRN faction about an event that wasn't really fair play and didn't respected the 0.0 in first place. The leader kindly told me to gtfo. Well, since you don't have a feedback threat I will post this here. It happened in Burgundy. I was cruising on my SMP gunboat to get some new equipment from Champagne when I saw this GRN fighter. We started to RP even if I was in a bit of a hurry. I was thinking to try and bribe him or just move away when this GRN| Valor dropped from the lane. 5 seconds and the valor opened fire only with 2 lines of preset messages. I didn't even had time to reply or move my ship.

This event combined with numerous attempts to gank indies with capital ships are not how an official faction should behave on a RP server. Not even in New York you don't get this treatment.

Here's the the unedited screen shoot. Too bad I didn't have the message time activated on that char. But the time between the BS dropped from the lane and opened fire is no more than 10 seconds.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4945/screen230.png
Quote:Keep an eye on your high ranked members (or whoever has access to capital ships) and remind them this is a Role Play server. Bringing a BS against a GB that stopped to RP with a GRP fighter that had no CD is not a very nice move but it's acceptable since it was in GRN territory. Opening fire with only 2 lines (pre-set messages) on the GB while it was RPing and was showing no hostile intention is unacceptable. The ship I am talking about is GRN|RNS-Renaissance. Sort it out.

The above is your PM. If you worded it in a friendly manner, I'd have looked into it. Now though, I shall resort to saying something I told you in PM, different words bear with me.

"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time. "

SMP, wanted criminals in the eyes of the royals, sitting in front of Dijon, being blown up by a Gallic Warship. Such a disgrace.
No, the SMP was not sitting in front of Dijon. I stopped to RP but your big GRN general or whatever decided that RP is not as funny as an easy blue message.
Resolve your differences privately or post in a more appropriate manner. Or try role-playing.