Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Connection problems - Problem solved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Your totally wrong, I have McAfee and Freelancer is working, it doesn't block the connection to the server, and I can play on discovery without any problems.

Also telling people to try and use AVG Free is the same thing like having no anti-virus installed.

Are you running Vista?
Ah, it was about Vista I`m sorry I misunderstood here. :$ I run Windows 7 Ultimate and XP Professional both on 32bit
Also I forgot to say.
I was able to connect earlier, but I had to refresh the server list so the IP of my proxy changes to the true IP of the server. Now it doesnt work, when the connection configuration of the server changed.
UPDATE: Discovery of Discovery is working now (I connected to it without any issues yesterday). FL now shows true IP of the server (which is the same as Russia RP server IP). Official server and UK RP are still not working however.
Problem solved.
How did you solve it?
' Wrote:I got these IP after my shortcut target command line:
-s87.72.218:2302 -s87.72.29.113:2302

Can't remember which one is from the gc.
Maybe adding both would fix it. (MAYBE)
None of them. They are both deprecated. Which is why you should use the discogc.game-host.org:2302 entry instead of the IP.

A & L Guy
' Wrote:How did you solve it?

I turned off my Firewall Client.
Pages: 1 2