Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3rd-Knight has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences:

Your battleship guns have been stolen and there are no more credits on that ship. Do not F1 again please.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
To the ADMINS

ive decided on going with a bullet point format as i find it well just easier for this particular repily on this sanction it may come across a bit blunt but im not exactly a fine blade so if you think im being cokey or anything im not and appollogise in advance if you think i am

1) i do not know where you pulled this one out of cause i sure dont know.

2) the only place i can think anything simillar to this happend is in tau 37 so let me explane what happend there

i jumped to tau 37 then there were 3 =CR= but they were not engaged so i wend to blosk alpha jumphole but i dock too close with it by accident. as a result my ship was stuck in movie mode goin round and round, i would also like to point out that the =CR= had not shot once at me yet to this point, anyway i had to d/c cause if i didnt i'd be stuck there forever. Anyway i came back ASAP but the server was full so it took like 3 mins. when i came back there was a massive fight on so i took part whitch i think im within my rights to do as the =CR= never engaged me before i d/c .

3) i do not accept this punishment as fair

4) i do not believe that you have investigated this matter fully and would apprichiate it if you would look into this matter again

yours sincerely
A CRAZY MAN
Sir, I am sending you the evidence relating to this sanction.

Bear
To the ADIMINS

Once again i have chosen a bullet point format

1) i was in a dred he in a fighter and there was no engagement

2) i find it hard to believe you base a sanction on one screen shot DOES HE EVEN HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF HIM SHOOTING AT ME OR ME SHOOTING HIM cause if he doesnt then this report made against me lacks the back bone it needs

3) an engagement must drain 50% of the ships shield im in a DRED do you think he can drain 50%of my shield with a fighter?

4) this is just some guy who's was annoying me and is still annoying me and im sure he is sitting back in his chair haveing a nice laugh

5) yes the same thing happend with the jumphole there see i got the DRED 2 days ago and i keep forgetting i cant dock too close to the jumphole so thats why i f1 oh and this happend like 2 days ago so dred was brand new so yeah i made the jumphole mistake notice the distance from java about 12-13km i was from it whitch is the tau 37 jumphole

6) he didnt even contact me after i came back obviousily cause he was quiet content witht he fact that he had gotten a nice perfect shot to frame me if he had i would have happily killed him no problem though it would not be much of a fight .

yours sincerely
A CRAZY MAN
' Wrote:1) i was in a dred he in a fighter and there was no engagement

2) i find it hard to believe you base a sanction on one screen shot DOES HE EVEN HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF HIM SHOOTING AT ME OR ME SHOOTING HIM cause if he doesnt then this report made against me lacks the back bone it needs

3) an engagement must drain 50% of the ships shield im in a DRED do you think he can drain 50%of my shield with a fighter?

I'll make this perfectly clear sir.

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Notice the piece in bold sir. That is where you went wrong I'm afraid. Sure, there was no fight. But you F1'd in a player interaction.

wheres the evidence of the pvp?
' Wrote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

' Wrote:wheres the evidence of the pvp?

Sir, there does not have to be any PvP, as the rule states. If you are in a role play situation, you do not F1 out of it without a legitimate excuse. Do I make myself clear?
So im guessing its the interaction thing well yeah fair enough you got me there... unfairly in my opinin buy all the same technecially i was wrong so im sorry for that.
However a sanction should be a last resort not a goal, im just thankifull that some in-game players saw it my way espeachially since the dock bugs for DREDS are well known too.

And I think this has ended now.

Bear