Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Personel Jinkusu (aka) Prospina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
guys - thats not even skinned!

its not in the ship submission thread either - its in the dev section to be discussed. discussing ships involved speaking about their aesthetics, proportions and general concept..... .

and everyone with a good enough reason, igiss consent along with the admin teams "ok" can get a unique ship - if he also gets someone to make it.

the major part is getting igiss and the admin team to agree though. - off of the 4 people flying a unique ship - only one is a modellers ship.

the model follows the layout jinx has for the zoner ships well, but the overall design, personally, is that of the USS enterprise (vaguely).

personally, im not a fan of the overuse of the bevel and/or the inset + extruded faces on the top part of the main "shell", and could see some other type of detail work done there instead.

imo, the juggy (all models) should have a really massive single engine which isnt a tube, but has the entire back area of the ship built around it (kind of like the lib dread/ new oc dread models), but thats just a personal preference.

finally. colony ship or not, turret mounts. need some hexagonal mounts.:P

Well... about the stats - it's just something that its meant to be in (OORP) - but in-game is totally different. Sorry to confuse you all.

But here is my comments back to you all:

The model is place on Developers Forum: meaning - I post my models in this section to get ideas, tips on what needs to fix, (like Jinx and Darkstriker did - <3 you guys for the tips). 90% of the discussion here is "Oh, not another Zoner Cap" - I am like >_>

Seriously, all I needed is constructive comments, nothing else that needed to be repeated just to get a +1. Even worst and good for me is that I hope to get this in-game by 4.87 or 4.88, also will give me sometime to make up a RP for this ship purpose in-game.

This is first and last time I am posting my model on Forums - some people can get the grift of Thread meanings.

Moderators/Admin, I request a lock please.

Cheers,

--Luis
Locked on request.

[Image: DancingLock.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4