Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, while loosing some time in game listening to rumors in bars and so on I started thinking about something. Since the outfit of Trent could be changed, is it possible to add an option during mod activation or wherever that allows for the whole model to change. What I mean is that it's really weird RP-ing a female character and seeing Trent every time you enter a base. I know this is pretty much a small problem but fixing it will contribute to a bit more character personalization in my opinion. Also if you in the game's folder you will see loads of props perhaps they could be integrated in the character selection too, thus giving it more depth
its probably possible to change the playermodel with something else ( there are many characters ingame ) - however.... for most players it has very little impact as they only see trent standing on a landing pad or so every now and then.

would be nice though as its those little things that disrupt roleplay ideas or promote them when looking at the screen.

if there is a solution - i am sure it can be done entirely clientside, cause there is no situation where trent appears serverside ( in space )