Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: move a weapon to another char
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

How can I move a weapon to another char? Let's say that I have a char where I have a transporter and I want to move a weapon from this one to another char of mine where I have a fighter. I suppose that with movechar command but I am not sure that ELSE will happened if I try. I don't want to risk. Can someone help me with some explications?

Thanks,
Ask someone to hold it for you.
Try [The_Angels], they are always about to help you.

Good luck.
' Wrote:Ask someone to hold it for you.
Try [The_Angels], they are always about to help you.

Good luck.

Thanks for reply, don;t know how to do that, I can't see it in player list. Are the the admins?
Hmm, this is what I do.

Make sure you have the character on a different account!

1. Go ingame with the char that has the Weapon.
2. Alt-tab and open FL account manager to change the the other ID.
3. Go back ingame onto the char that has the weapon, jetison it.
4. As QUICKLY as you possibly can, F1 to the Main Menu, and login to the server again (With the other FL account)
5. Log in and Tractor in the weapon.

I've used this method, over 15 times.

If you do it right, it works well.
You can try the above, though I have lost things through doing that.

Best way I've found is create another user account, launch freelancer on that account. You now have 2 freelancer copies running on the same computer. Use switch user to switch between them, and trade it over to the other character.

If they are both on the same account, then make a medium character.
' Wrote:Hmm, this is what I do.

Make sure you have the character on a different account!

1. Go ingame with the char that has the Weapon.
2. Alt-tab and open FL account manager to change the the other ID.
3. Go back ingame onto the char that has the weapon, jetison it.
4. As QUICKLY as you possibly can, F1 to the Main Menu, and login to the server again (With the other FL account)
5. Log in and Tractor in the weapon.

I've used this method, over 15 times.

If you do it right, it works well.

Hello,

I don't have a different account. I have one account with 5 chars. I suppose I can't use your idea.
' Wrote:Hello,

I don't have a different account. I have one account with 5 chars. I suppose I can't use your idea.

if you have person who you trust or just friend with who you play just trade your guns to this person change the character and trade Your guns back... The easiest method here...
Just download FAM, and learn how to use it, after that its easy...
' Wrote:You can try the above, though I have lost things through doing that.

Best way I've found is create another user account, launch freelancer on that account. You now have 2 freelancer copies running on the same computer. Use switch user to switch between them, and trade it over to the other character.

If they are both on the same account, then make a medium character.

' Wrote:2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money;
- Single player using two or more computers to fly their own characters.

Basically means the same.
Nope. Admins said that transfering equipment using multiboxing is allowed. Not to gain advantage such as easier trading etc.
Pages: 1 2